Sunday, July 17, 2011

What's the deal with Sundays???...and also Japan winning the World Cup...

     For me, Sundays are all the same. It's the day all stress seems to catch up with me. Whatever I did, or didn't do Monday-Saturday has all of sudden hit me. Procrastination is no longer an option by the time Sunday rolls around, and a sense of urgency/restlessness is inevitable. I was under the impression Sunday was a day of rest? More like a day of laundry, last minute homework, past-due bill paying, and planning for the upcoming week. This paragraph has no destination or punch line, I just wanted to vent about Sundays.

          So my girls Wambach and Solo just couldn't seal the deal today. I must admit, although I'm not typically into women's sports this World Cup had me on the edge of my seat. When that hottie Alex Morgan scored in the 69th minute I was ecstatic and I expected several more goals to follow. Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed. Well ladies, some days ya got it, and some days ya don't. :(   I attached a link below to an appropriate article for those who missed the game..

http://mashable.com/2011/07/17/world-cup-finals/

 Almost off work, I'd better pretend to actually work for the last few minutes of my shift, instead of blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment